In Scandinavia you live in a safe environment with plenty of nature around you, but usually still close to the city areas. The regions also have plenty to offer in terms of culture and sports for those interested in recreational opportunities, and they are fantastic places for children to grow. There are excellent schools and plenty of different daycare options. Most of the areas are also great for singles, as the accommodation is cheaper than in the metropolitan areas, but you can easily access a bigger city for the feel of and activities offered by these bigger cities within an hours’ drive.
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to make sure that your journey will be as simple as possible.
What our partners always offer
In addition to vacancy specific salary and additional benefits, our partner hospitals always offer the following:
– A minimum of 24 days of yearly vacation for every full year of work.
– Insurances and health benefits
– All expenses paid pre-visit in your new work-place, to meet your future colleagues and see your possible new home town.
• Free of charge language and cultural training in the country of origin / home country before commencing work in Finland/ Sweden
• Help in your and your family’s’ relocation, including home search, school and primary care finding, and administration of your legal relocation documents
• Continuing possibilities for professional growth and development through training
• Help in the legalization of your professional rights to practise your profession in Finland or Sweden
We are looking for nurses who are:
• Organized and take initiative in their work
• Active listeners and want to contribute to the workplace development
• Meeting patients’ needs and enabling patients to get involved in their own care
• Adept in communicating with colleagues and in meeting with different professionals, patients and relatives
• Able take a leading role when and if the situation so demands.