At the heart of the COOT programme is our in-depth understanding of the role of language and culture as a part of a successful relocation.
The starting point in the development of a unique COOT is always the employing organisation’s wish to make long-term and committed recruitment's. This pre-arrival training is provided based on the specific organisation’s needs, jargon and working guidelines. It is also flexible and can be matched to fit different budgets and targets.
Our COOT concept has been developed to cater to the specific needs of the healthcare sector, but can be applied to any industry. It can function as a support for an individual recruitment or as part of a bigger recruitment campaign. We begin the process by analyzing your organisation’s recruitment needs and procedures. Once an we have understood these aspects, we share our suggestions of applicants whom would be the best match.
We make recommendations based on our insight and experience of the recruitment process, but the final decision always belongs to the organisation.
Through an interview with the applicant, the process moves forward if both the organisation and the applicant decide it is a good match. During the training, we want to be as specific to your organisation’s way of working as possible, so that your new talent will have an easier time adjusting to work upon arrival.
During the training, we are actively involved in communicating about the applicant’s progress. After the relocation and work begins, we are also available to support the team in finding the best ways to function as a multicultural unit, aiding integration and communication when necessary. We are never more than a phone call away!
- A committed & trustworthy partner
- Transparent and ethical processes developed together with Finnish governmental bodies and during our EURES membership
- A thorough recruitment process designed for international talents
- Legal documents of incoming professionals in order
- Commitment to law-abiding standards of international recruitment, we expect the same of our partnering organisations
- International talents from the EU area