• A full-time working contract with 38 to 40 hrs per week with the starting basic monthly salary at around 4 000€ / month (approx. 50 000€ / year). Normally an increase in basic monthly is granted at the time when the medical license has been granted in the new home country.
• The final salary will be according to your experience and level of duties as is defined within the national frame agreement of Doctors and the hospital districts’ internal guideline (negotiated with partner hospital)
• On-call duties regularly in accordance to your rota, but all inconvenient hours and on-call duties will be compensated as additional to your basic salary (negotiated with partner hospital)
We expect you to have:
• A license to practice your profession within the field of medicine as a general doctor, and this license to be granted to you by European Union country officials.
• A minimum of three (3) years of experience practising your profession after finalizing your medical degree.
• You to commit to the free-of-charge language training provided in your home country with a goal to reach a minimum of B2 level of the target language (Finnish or Swedish) at the end of the training.